CWC Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thunder's FREE Game Oct 15

+2
GhostScout
PJ Clarke
6 posters

Go down

Thunder's FREE Game Oct 15 Empty Thunder's FREE Game Oct 15

Post by PJ Clarke Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Thanks to Thunder, Cheese and company for a great game in Weston this weekend!

A special note on a fantastic scenario goes to Bear for "Marine Recon." The encounters with possibly armed civilians made the game tense from the first walk on to the brutal end. I was victim to a great "bang" kill and fortunate to have a medic nearby. Props to Ben for superior stealth. I have a sore spot from scratching my head trying to figure out where he was!

MVP for the final round goes to MesS for his walk-about, "sure I'm on your team" kills. Not sure how many he wound up with, but it was fun to watch.

Thanks to all who drove in for the game, and to the hosts.

PJ

PJ Clarke
Admin

http://www.pjclarke.com/airsoft/

Back to top Go down

Thunder's FREE Game Oct 15 Empty Re: Thunder's FREE Game Oct 15

Post by GhostScout Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:56 pm

I had fun as well, and thank you to Thunder, Cheesehead, and I am not sure but Sr. ThunderCheesehead ? (a.k.a) Thunder and Cheeseheads dad and mom for allowing us to play on their property. I enjoyed the games very much ! the only thing that sucked was the sun blinding the attacking team during the final assault on the island. Good job to Mess on the "sure I'm on your team" then shoot us ! lol I have to agree with you PJ on Ben's part on the stealth when we were defending the " object " there was a few times I had to ask "Ben where are you " because I could not see him. I laughed my head off when he was the only one left and there were three of you trying to figure out where he was shooting you guys from.
GhostScout
GhostScout

Back to top Go down

Post by PJ Clarke Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:35 pm

GhostScout wrote: I laughed my head off when he was the only one left and there were three of you trying to figure out where he was shooting you guys from.

I was convinced he was much farther back on the island based on the sound! Great job hiding in plain sight.

PJ Clarke
Admin

http://www.pjclarke.com/airsoft/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mess Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Haha thanks Paul, it was truly an awesome airsoft experience for me sneaking around sniping and spying cheers Really had a great time and couldn't have snuck about snatching kills without the awesome fire suppression you guys added from the other side of the bridge. Excellent job!

Thanks to Thunder and his family members for allowing us to play there and organizing the event and to bear for suggesting the Marine patrol scenario.

All in all the field was amazing and everyone there was fun to play with. I really had an awesome time and would love to come back sometime.

-Mess
Mess
Mess
Admin

https://cwcairsoft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bear Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:25 am

Special thanks to Thunder, Cheesehead’s and their dad for putting up with our antics. I really want to do a general shout out to everybody that was there to make the days festivities an enjoyment. I look forward to Brad and Cheesehead's next game.....

My most sincere thanks to everybody
bear
bear
bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Newkid Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:40 pm

I would like to thank Thunder and Cheese for allowing us to play. For the first time out this year I had a great time.

Thanks to everyone for coming out.

Newkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Either later this fall, but more probable next late spring, I will host a work day at the weston field. As you all saw things have began to crumble from non use and no maintenance (Not to mention the large ammount of partially downed trees and large branches.) I post a new topic when a date is confirmed.

Really glad to have had such a great turn out. Hope to have a structured game this winter for everyone's enjoyment. (Snow forts anyone?)

Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mess Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Oh good lawdy lawd to the snow forts! What a Face
Mess
Mess
Admin

https://cwcairsoft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content